Monday, October 17, 2011

A Mommy Thought Process...

9 months pregnant and feelin' it! So far today I have been to Costco, Kroger, the bank, made 18 sausage, egg, and cheese mcmuffins for Clint's breakfast, and started me and D's laundry. Suffice it to say, I am exhausted... So I think, Denton is watching TV, I will rest on the couch.

I lay down. and here is what happens...

1. Realize I am watching Wow, Wow, Wubbzy and see that the remote is across the room on Clint's chair.

2. Get up to get the remote and decide to refill my water bottle in case I get thirsty whilst resting.

3. Walk in to the kitchen and start doing dishes from my earlier cooking session because the sink is too full to get water.

4. Realize I am starving, walk in to the laundry room to get a granola bar (this is where I store the Costco size boxes of stuff)

5. Realize the laundry is ready to go in the dryer. However, the dryer is full of the hubby's clothes so I take those to the bedroom. Denton sees me and wants to have his cup.

6. Bring Denton his cup. Go back to the laundry room and change out my laundry.

7. Lay down on the couch with no water and no remote and realize.... I need to go to the bathroom.

Kind of afraid to get up again, I may never get back to the couch!

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment