Saturday, October 15, 2011

I'm in LABOR....

oh wait... no I am not. There are a lot of "signs" you are in labor. None of them are pretty and apparently, none of them mean a dang thing! Every time I develop one of these lovely symptoms I google it to see if it means anything and the most common answer is "Yes this means labor is coming but it could be hours, days or even weeks" Um, hello, DUH! I am 37 weeks pregnant... I think it is pretty obvious that I will go into labor sometime in the next few weeks. Thanks!

I did just recently have a baby, but I never made it to 37 weeks with him, so I haven't been this pregnant in 10 years. In addition, despite the fact that this is my third child, I have never "gone into labor" before. So, this is all new to me.

And apparently never going to happen. As Ron Washington would say "That's the way preggo go." Except he would say baseball but that doesn't really fit here.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment