Thursday, October 6, 2011

I run funny....

Denton likes running away these days. We go to check the mail he runs, we get out of the car he runs, and tonight we were at the park and he decided to run. He says "I run mama" and takes off. The thing about him running is that if he runs, I have to catch him somehow, which means I will most likely have to run. He likes to run as much as I dislike it. At 35 weeks pregnant, I just don't run well. I am sure the other parents though it was awesome... who doesn't need a laugh here and there.

I am starting to re-think my opposition to baby leashes.

That is all.

1 comment:

  1. It must be this 2 year old stage. Cash runs everywhere. I am not 35 weeks...so I really have no excuse not to catch him...but I can't. I know people must laugh at me too. Ahh the joys of motherhood!

    ReplyDelete