Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Oh Heather, Where art thou?

I'm here. I am alive. I am PREGNANT! Which is not news because I have been pregnant forever. I think what I mean to say is that I am still pregnant.

Things have been CAAARRAAAZZZAAAYYY! My mom and I switched houses. So basically, we moved, one week before my due date, with two days notice. Everything is a mess but whatevs! The house is big and there is room for us all which is nice. We have a playroom again! YAYA!

The day we moved Denton seemed fine all day. We had been packing for two days and we had moved a couple of boxes in the van and none of that really bothered him. The movers came and things changed! When they started moving out the furniture it was like watching someone who was watching someone rob them. When they took the couch out he was reaching his hand out crying and screaming "NO, my chouch MY CHOUCH!!!" and then GASP! they picked up DADDY'S CHAIR, and the world pretty much ended. The little booger was traumatized. He even kinda freaked when we took the bean bag to our own car. He does love the new house (we all kinda do!). But he calls it Bubby's house still. Someday maybe he will realize it is his house and we aren't just hanging out!

I'll let you know if BBQ (baby question mark, for those of you who are uniformed) is ever born.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment