Friday, June 24, 2011

Who wants to be....

A complete and total psycho? Apparently I signed up for that show this week. It is a heck of a lot easier to get on than Who wants to be a millionaire, is that show even real anymore? I saw it was on day time with Meredith Viera hitting on young guys so I figure it was probably spiraling down the proverbial drain.

But I digress, what's new? This week has really been testing my commitment not to jump off of something head first, which is highly ironic considering last week I was feeling pretty good about life. I guess the universe caught wind of my happiness and decided to put the kibosh on that! I even had the pleasure of taking a big bite of a raw chicken breast that was parading as a cooked chicken breast, and that was probably one of the best things that happened to me.

But enough self pity, for now. Some pretty entertaining things did happen this week which allowed me to step back from the ledge every so often. For instance, a few days ago my 1 year old son was doing his best impression of a sexy gardener. It had me in stitches on the front porch. He had his shirt off and was just funny in a way that I can't even describe. I have pictures but I have no flipping clue how to post those on here because I am a complete and utter moron. Also, last night during dinner, my son inadvertently stuck his finger up his nose. This was so funny to him that he sat there for the next five minutes with his finger up his nose laughing his butt off. Again, I don't really know if this is funny to normal people but I was pretty much cracking up.

Boys are gross and I am getting another one. This was another exciting thing that happened recently. We found out last week that our sesame seed bun in the oven was going to be another smelly little, nose picking boy. Hooray... my daughter cried but oh well, she's over it now.

Well, I guess that's it... I didn't really have any reason to write this besides the fact that I am avoiding homework like the black plague. I really thought that graduating in December would be enough of a reward to get me through the next 6 months of school but boy I was wrong!!!!

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment