Saturday, May 10, 2014

When life is like a commercial... Another TMI story...

Have you seen the commercial where the little boy tells his Mommy he went potty and she is super excited until she realizes it is in the bathtub and not the toilet? Well, a similar incident happened at our house this morning. Michael has gotten in to the habit of taking his diaper off because he finds it hilarious to chase his brother and sister around saying, "Wanna see my butt???". So, today while I was nursing, he took his diaper off. I sent him to go get a new one so I could put it on him when I finished nursing. He came out a few seconds later, out of his ROOM no less, and said,"Hey Mom, I pooped." I was like,"Whaaaa???" He said, "Yeah, I pooped actually." (Actually is his new favorite word, he says it after nearly every sentence.) So, Denton went to inspect. The minute he walked in to his room he screamed, "EWWWW!!!!" How exciting for me. I put the baby down and went in to survey the damage, and sure enough, there was a logging trail, right there on the carpet. Good stuff... I will spare you the picture I took and texted to Clint... he wasn't in the house and I felt he shouldn't miss out.

No comments:

Post a Comment